Rocky Run is a restaurant and brewhouse located in Marley Station on Ritchie Highway, with an additional location in Columbia. It is a great place for the whole family to enjoy dinner, or there is a large sports bar area perfect for some adult time. The menu includes quesadillas, wings, nachos as well as burgers, pasta, wraps and cheese steaks. There are great specials daily, ranging from free-sundae Sundays and half-price-burger Wednesdays to kids-eat-free Thursdays.
- Fax: 410-553-6841
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - midnight; Fri, Sat, 11am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps at every entrance to the mall.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.rockyrun.com/pdf_files/glenBurnie_columbia_menu.pdf
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Mexican, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night