Old Mill High School is located in the educational complex just off Patriot Lane. Serving the Millersville area since 1975 and offering a variety of classes to help prepare students for college, Old Mill High also offers a variety of after-school activities to help keep students occupied, including anime, dance, literature, math, mock trial and many more.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:17am - 2:05pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp and handicapped parking available.
- Founding Date: 1975
- Number of students: 2391
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Infirmary, Library
- Advanced placement courses: Sudio drawing, art history, English literature, English language and literature
- Extracurricular activities available: Band, dance, fellowship of Christian athletics, literary magazine, national art honor society, national French honor society, national honor society, national Spanish honor society, student government association
- Student clubs: Anime, FBLA, FCLA, Good Brothers, Key Club, International Thespian Society, math, mock trial advisory, salsa, robotics, photography club
- Sports teams: Cross country, football, field hockey, cheerleading, golf, soccer, volleyball, indoor track, basketball, wrestling, baseball, gymnastics, lacrosse, softball, tennis, track and field, swimming