Stepping inside Mikie's feels like stepping back in time. Tables are draped with red-checked linens, the waitresses call customers "Hon," and the impeccably clean dining room offers an assortment of tables, booths and a breakfast counter. Homemade cookies and brownies are stacked up near the register, and the coffee station is in the middle of the dining room for easy access to cream, sugar, teas, honey and lemons. In seasonable weather, the outdoor patio is open and its white picnic tables, brick garden beds and rose-covered trellis offer a quiet respite from the traffic flowing down Ritchie and Crain Highways.
The menu is huge and homemade, and breakfast is served all day. House favorites include The Chicken Cheesesteak, Mom-Mom's Meatloaf with real mashed potatoes and Little Mikie's Bag of Mini-Burgers (10 are served in a bag). Soups and sides are available in quarts and gallons to-go.
- Fax: 410-760-9461
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 4pm; Sun, 7am - 3pm; breakfast served all day
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Homemade breakfast and lunch, catering deli trays
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Little Mikie's Mini Burgers
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Soul Food, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Chicken cheese steak, meatloaf
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Mikie's Mom-Mom's Meatloaf with real mashed potatoes and coleslaw
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 27
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual, semi-formal