Maisel Brothers has been a local family-run business since its origins nearly a century ago, and continues to be the go-to spot for commercial contractors and DIY residents alike who are in need of anything construction- or brick-related. The three showrooms display beautiful masonry that can be incorporated into homes or businesses, and the patio in front of the office is decorated with paver stones, concrete birdbaths, statuaries and impressive indoor/outdoor wood-burning stoves. Maisel Brothers also has quality contractors, delivery trucks, dump trucks and concrete pourers available for larger or commercial projects.
- Fax: 410-761-8251
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:30am - 4:30pm; Sat, 6:30am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1910
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Lawn and garden supplies, paving supplies, masonry supplies, statuary, landscaping services, natural stone, concrete and cinder blocks, wood and pellet stoves
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Varies on product purchases or service rendered, but satisfaction is guaranteed.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "Our lifetime customers."
- What questions should customers ask before making a major purchase?: "Use the aggregate calculator on the website to get an idea of expenses."
- Home installation: Yes
- Services: Bathroom, kitchen & countertops, Carpentry, Concrete, Interior design, Kitchen design, Masonry, Tile work
- Licensed: Yes
- Insured: Yes
- What's your customer service philosophy?: "Knowledgeable, friendly service and flawless, fast installations."