This neighborhood hang out offers a full bar, live music nearly every night, pool tables, juke box and decent pub grub at very reasonable prices. The vibe is friendly, and most patrons know one another on a first name basis. The bartenders know how to pour a solid drink, and if you're a quality tipper, you'll see your fair share of drinks "on the house."
The bands that play nightly are usually local and play rock or country. If you are a musician, Crossroads often hosts open mic nights, and the staff seems to take real pride in giving area players a venue for their craft.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 2am; Sat, Sun, 8am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: The door is level with the sidewalk.
- ATM: Yes
- Cover charge: No
- Drink minimum: 2
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: DJs, Dance floor, Happy hour, Live music, Private parties
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Ticket information: Tickets purchased at door
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Bar type: Dive Bar, Live Music
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Vodka
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox, Pool table
- What's your specialty drink?: Beer and a shot
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported