The Baltimore Washington Medical Center offers a host of medical services including a critical care unit, cardiology and rehabilitation. The accept various types of insurance and payment plans. The hospital offers free wireless service.
- Handicap Accessible: There are elevators available in addition to the stairs, handicapped parking and ramps.
- Founding Date: 1965
- Insurance accepted: Aetna, Amerigroup, Bravo Health, CareFirst, CIGNA, CorpHealth, Coventry, Elderhealth, HealthNet, Johns Hopkins Healthcare, MAMSI, Maryland State Medicaid, Maryland Physicians Care, Medicaid, MHNet Behavioral Health, United Healthcare, XL Health, TPAs
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Affiliations: University of Maryland Medical System
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Number of beds: 321
- Type: General
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Intensive care unit, Neurology, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Psychiatric ward, Rehabilitation services, Urology
- Visiting hours: General: 8:30am - 8:30pm; Critical care: 8am - 8:30am, noon - 12:30pm, 4pm - 4:30pm, 8pm - 8:30pm; Pediatrics: 1pm - 8:30pm; Psychiatric: Mon - Fri, 7pm - 8:30pm, weekends and holidays 2pm - 4pm, 7pm - 8:30pm