The Summer Concert Series returns Friday at the Glen Burnie Town Center. Bands are set to perform at the Corcoran Pavilion from 7:30 to 9 p.m. on Fridays through July 20.
Here is the list of bands:
- June 15: Dr. Phill’s Big Band (big band sounds).
- June 22: The Pocket Change Band (blend of oldies and favorites).
- June 29: The Sunset Band (pop, rock and rhythm and blues).
- July 6: Esquires (variety and classic rock).
- July 13: Bayside Big Band (easy listening favorites).
- July 20: Pet Rock (melodies you love to hear from the '50s to the '70s)
Admission is free and free parking is available in the garage.