Emmaus Learning Center
offers a six part workshop called
"Beyond Anger Management" that helps
people deal with their anger; court-ordered
individuals, families, couples, parents,
teens, employers, employees, everyone.
This program gives the
essential tools to
help people move
behavior into a life more
controlled by one’s thinking.
Benefits of the Workshop
- Held on Saturdays so you won’t need to miss work
- One day program so you don’t have to drag it out and possibly forget what you’ve learned in previous sessions
- Teaches universal principles so that people outside of anger problems can learn how to live in healthier relationships.
- “Cognitive behavioral training” moves you out of the bondage of your feelings into a thinking-based behavior
- The workshop is outcome focused enabling you to more often get the results you seek
Dates of the Workshop
- Workshops held on:
* April 7th
* June 9th
* July 7th
* August 4th
* September 8th
* October 6th
* November 10 th
* December 1st
Licensed by the State of Md for court ordered certificates.