Are you passionate about something in Glen Burnie? Do you want your voice to be heard? Contact us!
Whether it's food, family, schools, government, education, business, social issues, exercise, fashion or business—if it's your thing, we'd like you to consider blogging on Glen Burnie Patch. Anyone age 13 and up can apply.
I am specifically interested in talking with:
- Rec sports coaches or parents
- Local artists
- Local politicos
- Parents, high school students, teachers and professors
- Bartenders, baristas and food gurus
- Fashion experts, stylists and crafters
- Volunteers and nonprofit workers
- Health and fitness experts
Don't be shy! Glen Burnie Patch is on a mission to recruit fresh voices and this is a great opportunity to make yours heard. We want to know what you have to say.
Patch bloggers are not paid but will run their own blogs, so if you are already blogging and want to share with our readers too, you can do just that. This is a chance to share your expertise and opinions with a wider audience.
Contact Maya T. Prabhu if you are interested in being a part of the conversation.