It was a busy news week in Glen Burnie with an announcement of layoffs, the passage of a "doomsday" budget and an Alford plea in a high-profile case.
Here are some of the top headlines from April 9-15 in Glen Burnie (in no particular order).
- Jeffrey Robert Sears, 30, a former Glen Burnie High School teacher and coach charged with having sexual interactions with three students, .
- A Northern District police lieutenant told members of the Glen Burnie Improvement Association that .
- Harland Clarke, Texas-based company is a secure facility that prints documents for payment solutions with financial institutions and credit unions as its main clients, will .
- The Maryland General Assembly ended its session Monday at midnight without taking action on proposed revenue measures and passing a beginning July 1.
- Nine Glen Burnie area artists will have their beginning next week in the Anne Arundel County Commission on Disability Issues' first art exhibit.
What was your favorite story this week? Tell us in the comments.