Here are some of the top headlines from June 4-10 in Glen Burnie (in no particular order). Click on the links to see the full stories.
- in the trial for the 2010 murder of Misael Flores, a patron at Mr. Wings & Pizza. Both are charged in the shooting death.
- Charles Sequan Butler, who was to stand trial with Johnson, on what would have been the first day of the Mr. Wings & Pizza trial. The plea allows Butler to maintain his innocence while acknowledging the state has enough evidence to convict. It carries the same weight as a guilty plea.
Make sure you don't miss news as it happens—sign up to receive daily, weekly and breaking news in your email inbox.
- held its graduation ceremony on Tuesday, with 's graduation being held on Friday. It's not too late to share your pictures from graduation. to share your pictures from North County and for Glen Burnie. And check out all of Patch's 2012 graduation coverage.
- Glen Burnie Patch readers were not excited about the , though thousands flocked the facility in Hanover for it's grand opening Wednesday night.
- A Thursday morning after leaving a bank bag on top of his car and driving onto Maryland Route 100 and Interstate 97. Friends to help recover the money that was lost.
What was your favorite story this week? Tell me in the comments.