The week started with a pair of three-alarm fires and wrapped up with police charging a teen with indecent exposure.
Here are some of the top headlines from April 16-22 in Glen Burnie (in no particular order).
- Glen Burnie started the week with reported within 12 hours on Tuesday. A and a deck fire that afternoon caused damage to three townhomes in the Fox Chase neighborhood.
- On Friday, police reported the arrest of a 15-year-old Glen Burnie boy who was charged in connection with .
- In honor of National Volunteering Week, Patch highlighted county organizations looking for volunteers. See a roundup of our week-long coverage to learn about organizations such as and .
- Gov. Martin O'Malley reported Thursday that the blue crab population in Maryland reached a 19-year high. I shared with Facebook readers my fear at state deportation since I'm one of few Marylanders I know who don't like to pick crabs. It was good to learn that I'm not alone!
- , a Northeast senior who committed to play field hockey at Limestone College. Congrats Julianna!
What was your favorite story this week? Tell us in the comments!