It was another busy news week in the Glen Burnie area.
Here are some of the top headlines from May 14-20 in Glen Burnie (in no particular order). Click on the links to see the full stories.
- Dante Jeter, 25, a suspect in the 2006 murder of Glen Burnie dentist Dr. Albert Ro, . His cousin Shontay Hickman, who to the first-degree murder in February, that she hired him to kill Ro to cover up her theft of $17,000 from her boss.
- A Brooklyn Park woman has not been seen since May 8, police reported Thursday. , 20, still had not been located as of Sunday morning, police said. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the missing persons unit at 410-222-3588 or the police department at 410-222-8610.
- The fire department reported two incidents where people fell and were taken to the hospital for their injuries within 24 hours. , suffering injuries that were serious and possibly life-threatening, and a and suffered serious injuries that were not considered life threatening.
- Brasen VonMoose-Lemin, an 8-year-old leukemia survivor, to raise money for the University of Maryland Children's Hospital—the hospital that helped him get well.
- The Maryland Gazette reported information from the of Brian McDevitt, the Pasadena man who died in a . The reports showed that McDevitt had alcohol in his system and was excessively speeding at the time of the crash that also injured two teenage boys.
What was your favorite story this week? Tell us in the comments.