Lawyers are expected to deliver closing arguments Wednesday in the first-degree murder case against a Glen Burnie teen.
Shawn Anthony Johnson, 19, of the 7800 block of Winborne Drive is charged with the 2010 first-degree murder of Misael Flores during a botched robbery at Mr. Wings & Pizza.
Click the links for the full details:
- Misael Flores is shot twice in the chest on Nov. 12, 2010—the night before his 21st birthday. He dies later that night from his injuries.
- Police arrest Vincent Ethan Bunner of Pasadena, who was 17 at the time, on Nov. 13, 2010.
- , who was 18 at the time, on Nov. 17, 2010.
- for the arrest of Willie Antonio McLean of Glen Burnie, who was 19 at the time, on Nov. 23, 2010. .
- Police issue a warrant for the arrest of Charles Sequan Butler of Brooklyn Park, who was 18 at the time, on Nov. 24, 2010. .
- On Dec. 29, 2010, in the Aug. 9, 2010, murder of 7-Eleven employee Youssef Attia, 48. They continue to search for a third suspect in the case.
- Jan. 24, 2012.
- Bunner halts the trial on Jan. 26 and —for the deaths of Flores and Attia. He is scheduled to be sentenced July 23.
- to second-degree murder on what was to be the first day of his trial. He is scheduled to be sentenced July 20.
- Trial against Johnson begins June 5.
- on June 7.
McLean testified as part of a plea agreement with the state, where he will plead guilty to second-degree murder and the state will recommend he serve 20 years.
He is scheduled to stand trial in October. The trial against Johnson in Attia's murder is scheduled for August.