Patch Picks: St. Patrick's Day Celebrations
- is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day all week long. Go in for their corned beef and cabbage special for $7.17, $2.50 Miller Lite pints and $3.50 Guinness. Located at 805 Aquahart Rd., 410-760-5535.
- The Greene Turtle in Hanover is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day from 11 a.m.–2 a.m. featuring an Irish food menu all day. The drink menu will be $3.17 which includes 16 oz. green beer and shamrock shooters. There will be outdoor festivities as well as live entertainment. Located at Arundel Mills, 7556 Teague Rd., Suite 100; call 410-799-5001 for more information.
- Delia Foley’s is a newly opened Irish bar in South Baltimore which is easy to recognize with its green exterior. For St. Patrick’s Day, they’ve teamed up with six other local bars for a special of the week—a $5 donation Saturday through Thursday got patrons drink specials at all seven bars—so go take advantage of the last day of this special. The other bars include Muggsy’s, The Park Bench, Blue Grass, the Rowan Tree, No Idea and Don’t Know. From noon-11 p.m. all bars will have $4 Jameson drinks and $4 select drafts. Proceeds for the donation go to local charities. Delia Foley's is located at 1439 S. Charles St., 410-685-8277.
- Brian Boru Irish Pub is starting St. Patrick's Day off early with an Irish mixed grill at 8 a.m. with a hearty plateful of imported Irish rashers, sausages, black and white pudding, two eggs over easy, Irish chips and grilled sliced tomato. The music starts at 11 a.m. and ends in the wee hours. Starting at 2 p.m. there will be a $5 cover charge that includes more live musical acts. Located at 489 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park; 410-975-2678.
- Roland Terrace Democratic Club is having a St. Patrick’s Day Dance on Friday from 8 p.m.-midnight to benefit a softball team. Tickets are $18 and include beer, setups and music by DJ Bo Tyson. There will also be raffles and a money wheel. For more information, contact Co-Chairman Steve Creighton at 443-867-5999 or Brian Prince at 443-506-2172. The Roland Terrace Democratic Club is locted at 619 Mathews Ave., Brooklyn Park.
Don't forget to wear something green and have a happy St. Patrick’s Day!