Mother's Day is approaching and most people will be looking for a good place to get flowers.
I haven't had a reason to purchase flowers since I moved to Glen Burnie nearly two years ago, so I'll be interested to check out the winner of this week's Readers' Choice poll.
So tell me, what Glen Burnie, Brooklyn Park or Linthicum florist do you use for your floral needs?
- Cedar Hill Florists (Ritchie Highway, Brooklyn Park)
- Flowers Extraordinaire (South Camp Meade Road, Linthicum)
- Forget Me Not Flowers (Crain Highway)
- Jennifer's Country Flowers (Quarterfield Road)
- Petal Pusher Florist & Gifts (South Camp Meade Road, Linthicum)
Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results, reviews in the directory and comments in this article. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.
Voting will be closed at 9 a.m. Friday and the winner will be announced at noon.
If your business is listed, learn how to "claim it" for free by reading this article.
This list is by no means exhaustive. Do you know a local business missing from the list? Write it in the comments on Monday and we'll see about adding it to the contest.