Discarded Smoking Materials to Blame for House Fire
Firefighters responded early Tuesday morning to the blaze at the 7500 block of Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard. No one was hurt.
Crews from the Anne Arundel County Fire Department responded Tuesday morning to a bedroom fire in a home in Glen Burnie.
Department spokesman Lt. Cliff Kooser said firefighters responded shortly after 12:30 a.m. to the 7500 block of Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard.
It took firefighters about 20 minutes to get the blaze under control, and they kept it confined to a single bedroom in the house.
Kooser said an investigation indicates the fire was accidentally sparked by some discarded smoking materials.
The house sustained about $1,000 in damage.